What is Video Conferencing ?
Video conferencing has become the best solution for not just business customer meetings, but internal employee internal communication and family socialization. With the work from home and social distancing becoming the new normal, it has become further more important communication platform for audio meetings, video meetings, and seminars, with built-in features such as chat, screen sharing, and recording, none the less helps reduce travel and related costs.
What do i need for video conferencing ?
Your checklist for good quality video conferencing, hardware and software
1. High-resolution webcam - The visibility of subtleties like facial expressions and body language are crucial to quality video conferencing. If details like these get lost, then meetings lack the authenticity of real-life, face-to-face interactions.
2. Headset - A dedicated headset for video conferencing, ie a good quality headphone with mic, is an important component for hear and speak clearly during audio and video calls, most importantly classified as noise cancellation headset only for single participant.
3. Display - A display could be a good laptop, desktop or a television screen, will depend primarily on the number of people and room size of the meeting.
4. Speakers - A good quality speaker designed for conference applications and this will depend primarily on the number of people and room size of the meeting. All our small room and huddle room conference cameras comes with in built in mic and speaker
5. Network bandwidth - The effect of a slow network on video conferencing is similar to that of a slow computer processor: your call will dynamically adjust to give you the best possible quality with the available network. The network bandwidth required will depend on the resolution and frame rate you desire: 1 Mbps is sufficient for 15 fps at 720p resolution, while 30 fps at 4K will require closer to 4 Mbps. And while a properly designed Wi-Fi network will enable wireless connection from anywhere around the building, the more participants there are in the video conference call, the more bandwidth is required.
6. Video Conferencing Software - Video conferencing software enables online communication for audio meetings, video meetings, and seminars, with built-in features such as chat, screen sharing, and recording. Our products are certified and supports most of the video conferencing applications.